About Our Lunchboxes
The menu is different everyday of the month. Our package is at a very affordable fee of R999 per month, If you sign up in October for the 4th term you receive 10% of the 4th term only. All meals are freshly cooked and prepared the morning of dispatch. No processed foods are used. We only prepare lamb and chicken lunch boxes.
Our lunchboxes include two fruit a day, Our menu gives you exact details of the daily lunchbox expectations. We provide a treat every Friday. No more hassle with lunch boxes or lunch bags.
The Early Childhood Years
- Young children need to develop healthy eating and physical activity habits early on. Children pattern habits after parents and caregivers. Good role models are important.
- Preschoolers quickly grow and change physically, mentally, and socially.
- Preschoolers need healthy food to meet their growth and developmental needs. These can best be met by following national and/or local food guide recommendations for ages 2 – 5.
- Parents and caregivers know the importance of nutrition to a child’s physical and mental development to grow and develop. However, they also need to be good role models.
- Meal and snack times teach sharing and socializing skills. Small children have small stomachs and get full quickly. They need child-sized servings for meals and snacks that respect local traditions and customs.
- Note that even pre-school children can learn basic kitchen and gardening skills.